corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa 1.6 Sport New Price!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Corsa 1.6 Sport New Price!!!!
chrisd1983

User status: Offline
4th Aug 08 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Finally I've decided to sell up! I've had the car for nearly 2 years, during this time the following has been changed: New front disks/pads, rear pads, front tyres, cambelt, water pump and battery. The car has done 86,000 miles and is a 1999 T reg in flame red. It is taxed until Sept 08 and Mot'd until March 09. Its the aircon model and has the usual electrical refinements! The car is mechanically excellent and bodywork is very good when clean!! I've really enjoyed the car and due to a growing family its got to go. Viewings are welcome

Base price £1300. Open to offers

Cheers, Chris 07717841390

Pics now here:http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/648386.htm

[Edited on 05-08-2008 by Ronaldinho10]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa 1.6 Sport New Price!!!! 25 database queries in 0.0198660 seconds