corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » My T45 XE show Nova!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My T45 XE show Nova!
Geordie-Chris

User status: Offline
4th Aug 08 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've decided its time to try and part company with my Nova, to make way for a new project. I'm in no rush to sell (although it can be viewed anytime from now!) and if I don't get the asking price then i'd be more than happy to keep hold of it.
Its now at the stage where I don't want to do anything more to it, and I've got more out of it than I had planned, with the T.V. feature, 2years of shows and all the fun driving it everywhere!!

For anyone that doesn't know the car here's some pictures - and the spec is below.

Engine:
Completley rebuilt 20XE, all new bearings, rings, gaskets, seals, tappets, oil pump, water pump, you name it its had it!
Head First ported and polished head, Autosprint cams, Twin Dellorto 45 carbs (completely rebuilt!!) ARP Head Studs, ARP rod bolts, Magnex heat wrapped stainless manifold, custom AAS 2.25inch stainless exhaust, SBD Breather Mod, Chrome rocker cover, cambelt cover, Bailey alloy breather tank and custom Bailey header tank (twin inlet at top). Carbon Plug cover.
Transmission:
Standard F20 'box, M-Tech shafts with big inner and outer CV's, brand new bearings in all hubs.
Brakes:
AP Racing/Reyland 305mm 4pots up front on grooved rotors, alloy bells. Completely rebuilt rear drums with all new components.
Suspension:
Spax RSX Coilovers (28 point adjustable) front, with alloy top mounts. Spax RSX Shocks (28 point adjustable) Fully polly bushed, plated bottom arms, all new ball joints and fixings.
Wheels/Tyres:
Compomotive 7.5x16 MO's, painted custom anthrecite with embossed writing smoothed over.
Blue anodised centre caps
Bolt to stud conversion with Blue anodised wheel nuts
195/40 16 Toyos(1000 miles max)
Interior:
Custom half leather retrim of standard GSi seats, black headlineing with blue double stitching, A, B, C pillars trimmed to match headlineing with blue stitching, dash top flocked, Astra Digi dash with blue films and white LED illumination, carbon pedals and gear knob.
Bodywork:
93 GSi shell, prepped to highest standards, fully stitch welded and strengthening kit fitted, smoothed inner wings, smoothed fire wall, hidden wiring loom, Full respray inside and out in BMW Estoril Blue, real carbon fibre wing mirror covers, door handles, boot grab handle, single wiper arm cover, scuttle panel cover, tinted windows.

Security:
Full Cat 1 alarm immobalizer fitted with all documents. Snap off steering wheel.

There is probably a hell of a lot I've forgot to put in the spec list - this car took me 3years to build and has been superb fun for the last 2 years its been back on the road. It never gets used in the wet, is always dry stored, and has done about 1500 miles this year, mostly going to PV and Billing from Newcastle upon Tyne!!

Full build thread can be found here : http://www.justopelvauxhall.com/showthread.php?t=4656

Car is MOT'd til April 2009 and is taxed until end of september this year, always SORN'd over the winter months!!

I'm looking for £5500 ovno.

You can contact me on 07832 129 000, email christhompson2003@hotmail.com

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » My T45 XE show Nova! 25 database queries in 0.0105700 seconds