corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Pioneer Headunit - Bargain!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pioneer Headunit - Bargain!!
28gti

User status: Offline
5th Aug 08 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Due to having a new car on the way my Pioneer DEH-P7800MP headunit is now up for sale.

I will be very sad to see it go as it has been a fantastic headunit for the few months that I have owned it - the sound quality and display are awesome. It was bought brand new from a local retailer and had to be sourced from abroad as I believe it is an import only unit. I have never come accross another fitted in a car either.

This headunit is easy to operate and has virtually ever feature you can think of and there are some good videos on youtube to demonstrate this -
Youtbe link
Youtbe link

A review and full detailed spec can be found here -
Review

Comes fully boxed with everything including remote, facia case, wiring, manual etc. It has barely been used and is in near perfect condition as you can see from the pictures which i will add shortly.

Cost me £350 brand new and I am looking for offers no lower than £150. Postage will be an additional £10. Item located in Boston, Lincs and collection is fine.

Any questions please email regular-tourist@hotmail.com Thanks for looking.
Tommy

6th Aug 08 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice HU free bump
av it

6th Aug 08 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

again nice headunit but imo opinion a little pricey for that model if it was cheaper then i might be interested for my gf but there cheaper on ebay so let me know your best price thanks

[Edited on 06-08-2008 by av it]
28gti

6th Aug 08 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think its very fairly priced for that model considering its £350 brand new and only a few months old. Theres only one on ebay and i'm positive it will go for more than £150

I would rather hang on to it than let it go for less i'm afraid - so best price £150. Cheers
28gti

7th Aug 08 at 09:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Pioneer Headunit - Bargain!! 25 database queries in 0.0095921 seconds