corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Audi S3 ***REDUCED***

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Audi S3 ***REDUCED***
Ian W

User status: Offline
5th Aug 08 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bought another car and I need to swap my insurance over so this is reduced.

Worth £6600 ono all day !

2000 Audi S3,

Absolute Red with full back Recaro leather.

The car is fully loaded with most of the Audi options.

Specification below

Features

Xenons

Full heated black leather in lovely condition.

Armrest

BOSE stereo upgrade with 6 disc changer.

Sunroof

Ambient Red lighting in the center console.

210 bhp (Standard Engine)

FSH (mostly Audi, some independent)

Cambelt and Waterpump changed less than 12 months ago.

New Clutch and Flywheel in last 1000 miles ! Cost just under £1k and will last for years !

New rear discs and pads 6 months ago, new front discs and pads last month.

12 Months MOT

10 Months TAX (just misses the new tax bands! £185 for 12 months)

I have made some subtle modifications while I have owned the car.

18" Original Audi RSTT Wheels in excellent condition. (not cheap replicas!)

The following was fitted less than 3 months ago and cost near £1k just for the parts...

Bilstein B8 Dampers and H&R springs (-25mm)

10mm/15mm H&R hubcentric spacers.

KW Adjustable rear tie bars

New style S3 Badges.

While I have owned the car it has been a case of no expense spared, it is washed and waxed every two weeks using professional products (JEFFS Werkstatt Carnabau Wax)

It has recently been back to Audi to have the roof repainted due to some slight corrosion on the roof rails which is a common problem but they have done an excellent job and was carried out under warrenty.

I am only selling the car as I need to save some money due to an impending house purchase and I have a habit of spending alot of money on my cars to keep them in tip top condition.

I have receipts for all the work I have had done and all the parts I have bought in the Service History.

The car was recently rolling road'd at an Audi-Sport meet and produced an impressive 216bhp on a standard engine.

The car is in good condition with fresh bright red paintwork but please understand that it is 8 years old so there is the old stonechip on the bonnet and the front bumper.

[Edited on 05-08-2008 by Ian W]

[Edited on 06-08-2008 by Ian W]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Audi S3 ***REDUCED*** 25 database queries in 0.0096300 seconds