corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Vacuum gauge and Fuel Ratio gauge

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vacuum gauge and Fuel Ratio gauge
Corsa_Quadz

9th Aug 08 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where do these both plug into ect?? Does the vacuum gauge run to the air mass meter? Ratio to the lambda sensor?? I really dont know as i have these gauges and didnt recieve any intructions can anyone help me?/ cheers guys
Corsa_Quadz

9th Aug 08 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Aug 08 at 19:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why do you want a vacuum gauge?
Robin
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Aug 08 at 19:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to answer your question;

The vacuum gauge needs to be joined to a vacuum pipe on the inlet manifold.

The AFR gauge needs to be used with a wideband lambda sensor, in a seperate lambda boss in the exhaust (not in just one primary, needs to be after the manifold ideally) you'll need a lambda controller too.

Unless you've bought a shite gauge from eBay which serves no purpose, in which case I've got no idea.
Corsa_Quadz

9th Aug 08 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jus looking to decorate the interior a little bit more, gonna be putting in a vacuum gauge, doubt ill bother with the AFR to much hassle tbh. cheers for ur help mate

New Poll