corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Not a car but a bike =p suzuki rm 125 2001

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Not a car but a bike =p suzuki rm 125 2001
Ben-J

User status: Offline
21st Aug 08 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up for sale,

i might not get much luck but its worth a try.

basically im selling up to fund a new car. didnt want to sell as i was hoping i could sell my current car in order to buy a new 1.

Its a suzuki rm 125,

MINT condition for a motocross bike, its recently undergone a top end rebuild

top end bearing,piston and rings, all the bushes have been replaced in the swing arm so there no un-neccesary play. i service the bike myself every 2 outings and only use the best oils and lubricants.
the bike has never been raced and is completly standard apart from the renthal handle bars.never raced only used on local mx tracks.

VERY reliable bike, starts first time every time without fail,

i have advertised elsewhere but i need this gone asap so trying to get in on as many sites and newspapers i can.

very cheap at only £900.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Not a car but a bike =p suzuki rm 125 2001 25 database queries in 0.0257890 seconds