corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Xbox 360 devs reaching the 'upper end' of the console's graphic capability?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Xbox 360 devs reaching the 'upper end' of the console's graphic capability?
John

User status: Offline
   4th Sep 08 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/feature/3773/new_better_more_epics_approach_.php?page=1

quote:

According to an interview with Epic Games' senior producer Rod Fergusson, developers for the Xbox 360 may be reaching the outer edges of what is graphically possible with the console. In an interview with Gamasutra, the Gears of War / Gears of War 2 head says that recent advances and refinements are pushing the system further than expected, though he still believes there's some room to grow. In Fergusson's words: "I think we're certainly approaching the upper end of it, as far as what developers are able to do with it

All I can say is LMFAO
Doug

4th Sep 08 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Atleast its limits can be exploited properly by programmers

Also lets not forget that it was out for a year before the PS3 turned up. Thats a LONG time with technology!
John

4th Sep 08 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You've done a computing degree, you should know most of the stuff that was said about programming the ps3 was rubbish.

I just thought it was hilarious, steve wasn't happy.
Doug

4th Sep 08 at 16:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh as far as I was aware they were having troubles with it. I really haven't read much into it as I just play the console rather than rub my self off over internet stats
Cosmo

4th Sep 08 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Doug
I just play the console rather than rub my self off over internet stats

lies
Gavin
Premium Member

4th Sep 08 at 17:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the next generation of xbox will be out by the time Gears 2 is released for the Chicken Grill*

*... and this is coming from someone who owns both consoles

[Edited on 04-09-2008 by Gavin]

pew pew pew pewwwww

New Poll