corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Professionally smoked rear lights.Very very good quality mirror finish style and road legal

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Professionally smoked rear lights.Very very good quality mirror finish style and road legal
cheekyalex

User status: Offline
   6th Sep 08 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As title says, i professionally tint and sell alot of these lights for all different cars on ebay regulary.

Please dont confuse these with poor quality ones which have just been sprayed out of a can.some others might even look ok in the pictures but once you get them in your hands you will just be dissapointed with the finish. especially when compared my ones, i will even give you your money back if you are not happy with them

Once these have been sprayed in a spray booth, they are then properly flattened,to remove any orange peel leaving a perfectly smooth feel to them,they are then machine polished using different polishing compunds, then hand waxed to keep them looking as shiney as they do now for years to come

as you can see in the picture the result of all this hard work is stunning, the finish on them is perfect

As these still let the light through fine and have the red reflector left un tinted they are fully uk road legal, and will pass any mot no problem. I can supply these fully tinted with no reflector too by request.

£50 collected or £60 posted to your door via 24hour signed for delivery.
cheekyalex

7th Sep 08 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
steven_r2008

8th Sep 08 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi m8, do you do alot of these? i have been looking to get sum of these since i got my windows blacked. however i would not be able 2 have any till the end of month u no wot its like haha

cheers
Spoons

8th Sep 08 at 14:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you got any pics of these on a black car by any chance?
Minty_Fresh

8th Sep 08 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there on ebay quite regular and sell alot cheaper then this..

heres one link..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CORSA-B-SRi-Tinted-Smoked-Mirror-Finish-Rear-Lights_W0QQitemZ220254806152QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item220254806152&_trkparms=72%3A1089%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
cheekyalex

8th Sep 08 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You get what you pay for mate,ive seen other people claiming their lights are good quality but when you see them close up or in real life they are not even close to being as good as mine, ive also actually had to report that particular ebayer in the past for stealing my pictures and listings.
steven_r2008

9th Sep 08 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh those 1s dont look as good as alex's, they don't look like they are tinted as much. + i would rather get them off someone off here anyway. but yeh, i will deffo have some at end of month if u got any goin m8
cheekyalex

10th Sep 08 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pm sent steven
unionjack30

10th Sep 08 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do they glow aswell as normal lights?
cheekyalex

10th Sep 08 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes they still let the lights shine through just fine, i will add some pictures of them in action soon to show how well the light still shines through
Doldy

10th Sep 08 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have to say, these ones are MUCH better than the ones on eBay!
black16v

10th Sep 08 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i will have a set of the ones in the picture at the end of the month as well if you got any going spare.

marc
Shauny b

10th Sep 08 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alright mate do you tint or modify any 5 door rear lights. Could really do with a set of decent 5 door lights on the market. U2U me if you have anything to offer. Thanks mate.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Professionally smoked rear lights.Very very good quality mirror finish style and road legal 25 database queries in 0.0124071 seconds