corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » For Sale- Corsa C20XE dual exit exhaust system

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author For Sale- Corsa C20XE dual exit exhaust system
corsanath

User status: Offline
10th Sep 08 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all,

I am selling a dual exit Powerflow custom exhaust system which was originally fitted to my Corsa when it was a 1.6 16v. The front section was then modified when I installed a redtop engine and now has a catalytic convertor fitted as my car wouldn't pass an emissions test without one.

The cat which I had fitted was intended for a Corsa GSi and therefore it's only 2" in diameter.....the rest of the system however is 2.25" meaning the cat is pretty much welded inside it. This obviously causes a small restriction but it is totally sealed and still works well. I wanted to state this fact as I believe it's important to be honest.

The system cost me £370 when fitted but I am looking for offers around £100 as I need it gone asap!

Sorry about the poor pic, more/better pics on request. Check my other posts for more parts.

Cheers people

Nathan
corsanath

11th Sep 08 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt
corsanath

12th Sep 08 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » For Sale- Corsa C20XE dual exit exhaust system 25 database queries in 0.0040059 seconds