corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 3 X 16@ irmy Softstars, yoklahoma tyers!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 3 X 16@ irmy Softstars, yoklahoma tyers!
Anthony_SXI

User status: Offline
14th Sep 08 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

....Right, ive got a set of 16" Irmy softars, the two rear ones with brand new tyers, the front with a legal one. Only 3 of the 4 wheels are anygood! Im Unsure if you can get the 4th refurbd as its cracked. But the two rears as i said have new tyers, costing 100 each, and they are in mint condition! no marks atal!!

The good front one, has a legal tyer, and one small kurb mark.

Pics below.

Okay.. this is the totally dead one, unsure if you can refurb as i said. but thought id picture it!

This is the crack on the dead one..

Now for the good wheels (both rear wheels are in the same condition with same tyers, so i only pictured one!)

Tyers

wheel :

good front wheel :

One kurb mark :

Right, these wheels cost me alot of cash, understanding that its not a set of 4 anymore lol, im asking for 70 ono! cash on collection.

Im in luton

LU49XT

First come, First serve!

Thanks,

-Anthony

[Edited on 14-09-2008 by Anthony_SXI]
jungle

14th Sep 08 at 09:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would you post???
Anthony_SXI

14th Sep 08 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Erm, you can arrange a private courier. but id prefer collection. I understand your far tho lol!
Anthony_SXI

14th Sep 08 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Provisionally sold. Awaiting payment from keltec
Anthony_SXI

14th Sep 08 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 3 X 16@ irmy Softstars, yoklahoma tyers! 25 database queries in 0.0825520 seconds