corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 2.0 C20XE caribic blue

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa 2.0 C20XE caribic blue
PATRICKSARNOLD

User status: Offline
19th Sep 08 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Corsa Gsi 2.0 16v is for sale. Have owned the car about a year now, in that time have spent close on to £2000 on it, am only selling due to imminent purchase of a motorbike. I paid £2,100 for it, and since owning it have had new alternator, new battery, Speedline Alessio's, new wheel bearings, new brake lines, replacement gearbox, new handbrake cables, new bottom ball joints, new brake master cylinder, and plenty of other parts I can't remember off the top of my head!
It has had full 2.0 conversion including all uprated driveshafts, engine mount and all other associated parts, has adjustable Spax suspension all round, full stainless exhaust and 16 inch Speedline Alessios, other than that is standard looking, which is what I wanted when I was looking for one of these.
Has approx 7 months MOT, and 5 months tax off the top of my head, car is reading approx 118,000 miles, engine has covered approx 113,000 miles, and have all the history for the astra Gte 16v the engine came out of.

For full details please call me on 07920 26 24 29 or 01263 570198, or email me on patricksarnold2000@yahoo.co.uk .
I work form 6.30am till 5pm, so if I don't answer please leave a message and I will get straight back to you.

Had four new tyres on 27/09/08
Car is located in North Norfolk

£1,695

[Edited on 21-09-2008 by PATRICKSARNOLD]

[Edited on 30-09-2008 by PATRICKSARNOLD]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 2.0 C20XE caribic blue 25 database queries in 0.0065200 seconds