corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » N95 8GB Cant remove Applications

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author N95 8GB Cant remove Applications
dannymccann

User status: Offline
23rd Sep 08 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I installed the YouTube, EnhancedCalc, Accelerometer, Lightsabre applications and a few others I think but then updated my phone software to v30.x.x.x.x

They have disappeared as far as I can see, but 2 have stayed in AppManager (Youtube and Enhanced Calc) and I click remove and it says 'Cannot Remove'

Why is this? And where has the data gone for the other apps that seem to have disappeared?
Nismo

23rd Sep 08 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had the same issue, i had to plug the usb cable inand find them on the memory and manually delete them.
Jambo

23rd Sep 08 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can delete it from file manager IIRC. Some themes end up trapped
dannymccann

24th Sep 08 at 08:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I havent installed anymore themes yet, but Ive been through the file manager and checked all the folders (yes Ive pressed > to go to the 8GB storage as well and checked) and cant find mention of them anywhere. Ill have a look at the USB method when I find the cable though
Jambo

24th Sep 08 at 08:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

google your problem, someone on the nokia discussion forum may be able to help dude

I couldnt un-instal themes for some reason and alot where hiddn/not appearing. It ended up being in a folder in a folder in a folder, deleted them everything is fine now
dannymccann

24th Sep 08 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Couldnt find them via the usb method either, so what I did was reinstall them and then remove them, all gone now as far as i can see

New Poll