corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » My Guitar for sale.....

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Guitar for sale.....
CORSA NUT

User status: Offline
   23rd Sep 08 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As title..

Fender Stratocaster in Sunburst (mexican) with a 57 reissue neck(japan) in Maple.Comes with origional rosewood neck.Also a stand...Fender soft case.Guitar also has Slinky strings.The only mark on it is a small chip at the base of the neck which is from a small drop when it had the old neck on.It has been fully set up with the new neck and strings by KGB guitars on the Wirral which is a renowed shop were i live.

The neck alone cost £200 from america which then had to be fitted.It is so much better than a standard item and is what the Legend David Gilmour mostly uses on his strats.

I also have a small Vox practice amp with tonnes of effects that could be thrown in at the right price.

Accepting offers
Kurt

23rd Sep 08 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you have any pictures?
CORSA NUT

23rd Sep 08 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm going to take some after work tommorow mate and i'll upload them.Looks awsome
Kurt

23rd Sep 08 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was only thinking yesterday i need a new guitar
CORSA NUT

24th Sep 08 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ebay listing with pics....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=140270121816

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » My Guitar for sale..... 25 database queries in 0.2043140 seconds