corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Clio RenaultSport 172 cup

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clio RenaultSport 172 cup
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Sep 08 at 10:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Forsale is my Clio sport 172 Cup 2.0l 16v

The car is a 2003 with personalised plate, it doesn't mean anything to me, came with the car and will go with the car.

Spec:
Full cup spec
eibach springs
15" speedline wheels
Black samco inlet pipe
pipercross panal filter
yozzasport stelth cat back stainless system
carbon engine cover
rare climate control

Its recently had the aux belt kit changed, which is a painfull job on the aircon-climate control cars, aswell as that it had a full service with new spark plugs etc!

With it being a renault clio cup dont expect it not to have the odd squeek or mark on the body work, its not 100% mint there are a few marks on the bonnet, and on the door, the splitter is damaged but if it goes for full asking price i will replace this for a new one from renault at over £100.

im asking £4950 for the car i will put a full mot on it, and it will have road tax till 12/08 the milage is 48250 at the moment.

£4950 is the asking price, if your interested then contact me on here and we can arrange a viewing, i wont let anyone drive the car unless they hand me £4950 first.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Clio RenaultSport 172 cup 25 database queries in 0.0085118 seconds