corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » boot solenoid help needed.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author boot solenoid help needed.
scottmmw

User status: Offline
25th Sep 08 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right ive installed a boot solenoid from LMF vauxhall. ive done all the wiring etc that was easy.

i was just wondering if anyone has any pictures that would show me where to mount the actual solenoid in the boot.

i have tried several different spots and it doesnt seem to be sat at the right angle to like flick the latch open when i press the button.

any help would be greatly apreciated.
scottmmw

26th Sep 08 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone?
Torsa g

26th Sep 08 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you loo at the boot from the inside ive put mine to the right of the catch at a slight angle about 80 degress and just drilled some wholes, it does take alot of fiddling about
scottmmw

28th Sep 08 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok cheers mate thats where i tried it first but im not sure if ive mounted it like too far away from the latch. would moving it closer be better?
Torsa g

29th Sep 08 at 07:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

closer the better

New Poll