corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Clean corsa gsi with goodies

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clean corsa gsi with goodies
gavin18787
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   28th Sep 08 at 18:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really dont want to let it go but I now have a new toy sitting on the drive and need the space

1995 N reg corsa gsi just ticked past 90k
MOT til december
Tax til 31/10/2008

Lots of service docs included origional sales receipt and hand books etc

Very clean interior which is quite rare on a gsi. Only a slight bit of sag on the drivers bolster. No rips or holes etc

Body work is nice and clean. Had a bit of rust on the boot which I had professionally removed. Never had any knocks as far as I know all the lights and windows all still have their cars serial numbers in them

Engine was taken apart and rebuilt by a member off of here about 2000 miles ago. it was then fitted with a new timing belt kit, ARP rod bolts, SBD cambelt rollers, new piston rings and a ported and polished cylinder head.

Other mods include

Mantzel inlet manifold
Janspeed 4-2-1
Magnex exhaust
Diablis ECU (raised limiter to 7800 to make use of the mods)
K&N pannel filter in modded airbox

made 126bhp at TOTD. If you were to fit some cams I reckon it would be awsome

Other mods are

Gmax 60mm suspension kit
Cereaso wheels with new 195/45/15 eagle f1s

Will add anything else when/if I think of anything.

£2200 ono
£2000 ono with standard gsi wheels (also with almost new tyres)

Also have most of the parts to make it a standard gsi if there is any interest and I will sell off the part seperate.

I am off on holiday next weekend but when I am back veiwing is more then welcome and test drives as long as you have insurance

Bad points:
Few little marks on the side only really notice it when you are washing it. Just been honest as its a 13 year old car
Key is a little bent as I sat on it doesnt effect its use and could probably be bent back but I am scared to do it

Pics (many more in my garage )

Really would like to see it go to another good home

Drives supercharged Tec with torque

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Clean corsa gsi with goodies 26 database queries in 0.0111778 seconds