corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » saxo vtr 2002 £2200 part x corsa sport

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author saxo vtr 2002 £2200 part x corsa sport
jcz

User status: Offline
5th Oct 08 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This a very reluctant sale of my 2002 iclandic grey saxo vtr. 105,000 miles,The car is in very very good condition and drives exellent. When i first decided to buy a saxo i looked at quite a few and they were rough and abused examples until i found this one. The bodywork and paint is superb and is washed and polished every weekend. The car sits on 15 inch fox alloys which are like new and so are the tyres. Its also been lowered 50mm front and rear and handles really well. The front headlamps are also smoked.

The interior is also in superb condition and with no rips wear or burns to any of the seats. Everything works as it should and there is also a alpine cd player, Infinity front speakers, and pioneer 6x9's on the rear shelf.

The engine has had some work which was carried out by the previous owner. It consists of full supersprint exhaust system with a janspeed 4-2-1 manifold and decat.(Not loud) (CAT INCLUDED) And Raceland carbon induction kit. The engine is sweet and is very responsive. dosent smoke or use or lose any fluids. The car was rolling roaded at power engineering and made 120bhp. I have the graph.

There is also a toad full closure alarm which locks the cars and puts the windows up for you.

There is some service history with the car and quite a few recent reciepts. Including New clutch, new cambelt fitted, service, and a new driveshaft due to the cv boot spliting and drying up.

Ive probably missed something so please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Also the car is very cheap to run. Its cheaper tax with it being a 2002 model and it returns 35-40mpg driving short journeys around town
im after £2200 may be intrested in a corsa sport 1.4 and cash my way tel- 07544615644

any questions or info ring the number listed as im not on here often.or email sycostores@yahoo.co.uk

[Edited on 05-10-2008 by jcz]

[Edited on 06-10-2008 by jcz]

[Edited on 09-10-2008 by jcz]

[Edited on 09-10-2008 by jcz]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » saxo vtr 2002 £2200 part x corsa sport 25 database queries in 0.0093930 seconds