corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » VAUXHALL CORSA SHOW CAR!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author VAUXHALL CORSA SHOW CAR!!!
idin729

User status: Offline
6th Oct 08 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, This is my pride in joy, which i do not want to sell but have to due to buying a new car and the lack of space. The car is amazing, i have owned it for two years, only bringing it out for the summer show season other than that its been put away in the garage. I have just had the car put through an mot and it passed with flying colours. It has also been featured in the Total Vauxhall Magazine. Pictures of the car are in FEATURE CARS FEBUARY 2006

Engine Mods:

1.6 16v conversion pipercross induction kit s/s decat exhaust sebring back box lexmaul inlet manifold arp rod bolts sbd metal rollers powder coated rocker cover, lexmaul and engine mounts 2l 16v brakes with braided hoses f15 with short shifter, fk coilovers, adjustable top mounts, power flex bush kit.

Bodywork:

custom front bumper, reiger rs side skirts smoothed in, smoothed euro rear bumper badboy and extended bonnet, washer jets removed, imola bonnet vent, single wiper, smooth scuttle panel dtm mirrors with indicators, side repeaters removed, flush boot, flush roof gutters, handles removed, flush fuel cap, Gsi spolier, clear rear clusters, tints

Interior:

momo steering wheel, momo gearknob, momo pedals, sparco 3 point harnesses, richbrook handbrake, tax disc holder, white dial kit, aluminium dial surrond, needles painted red, tvr style stalks door pins removed, pillars trimmed in black viynl, custom speaker pods, door cars trimmed in swede material, corbeau bucket seats, vauxhall mats, screen in centre of dash, mfd moved to crash panel, custom console around gearstick, silver dash detailing rear seats removed, false floor with tool box

In Car Entertainment:

alpine head unit with 6 disc changer, alpine components, alpine rear fill speakers 7\" screen smoothed into dash ps2 in glove box

Security:

clifford cat1 wired up to solenoids for doors and boot

Wheels:

15 inch Ripspeed alloys, 195/45 tyres, (The speedlines in the pictures are not inluded but may sell them with the car at the right price.)

AS SAID PREVIOUSLY PICTURES CARN BE FOUND IN FEATURE CARS FEBUARY 2006!!!

£2100 ONO (OPEN TO SENSIBLE OFFERS)

if you have any questions please u2u ME or for more info call me or give me a text on: 07742008321

NO PART X AS I HAVE A NEW CAR ALREADY!!!

THANKS

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » VAUXHALL CORSA SHOW CAR!!! 25 database queries in 0.0083530 seconds