corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » windscreen wipers not working

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author windscreen wipers not working
bhoy523

User status: Offline
   10th Oct 08 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking for a solution for my windscreen wipers not working on my mk4 astra guys!

i checked the fuse and the small piece of wire inside the fuse was completely fried! i changed the fuse using the same value(30amp) and as soon as i turned the ignition key 2 or 3 clicks but not starting engine, POP again, suspect it could be the relay but not too sure as i'm not too clued up on this stuff. any suggestions would be much appreciated. cheers!
12vMatt

10th Oct 08 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the wiper motors on these are notorious for going wrong, it normally results in the wipers not parking properly rather than fuses popping though
luke85

10th Oct 08 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

unplug the wiper motor and see if it still blows the fuse mate

New Poll