corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » sports seats, apparetly nova

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author sports seats, apparetly nova
jay_kay

User status: Offline
12th Oct 08 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got my seats for sale. don't know what they out of, but got told they are sought after nova ones. my only vauxhall other than gf's corsa is a astra van i just bought.. just though i might put these up to help someone out, as apparently popular..?

anyways, they come with subframe attached, and they are clean with no rips or wear that I can see, just maybe a little tiny bit grubby. they look cool as, was going to stick them in the caddy, but cant be arsed. they recline and shite, they do tilt forward for passengers I think, but the handles for that arnt on their, just a little slot on the fabric

offers!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » sports seats, apparetly nova 25 database queries in 0.0089221 seconds