corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Gym Day - Moved

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gym Day - Moved
paul.mitchell1984

User status: Offline
15th Oct 08 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically not been to gym since beginning of the year and want to get back into the swing of it,

iv never considered suppliments etc as iv not know what to go for,

I basically want to get rid of my little pot belly iv acumulated and bulk up again.

what diets/suppliments can people recommebnd, il be going to gym 4 days on 4 days off doing different muscle groups etc and CV work.

What do you recommend

thats my other issue due to work commintments etc its hard to stick to a 2/3 hr eating plan i work shifts so doesnt work that well.....
Jamie

15th Oct 08 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MuscleTalk.co.uk
AdZ9

15th Oct 08 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not typing out what i did in the other thread, so i hope you read it and took note.
paul.mitchell1984

15th Oct 08 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

adz i did, dont worry i added a small line in reply,

basically i work 2days 2nights on 4 days off so its a bit hard to get some sort of eating plan in order really,

im not guna go mad on the supliments etc, just something to bulk up and poss do abit of fat burning, i do work hard when i go and push as much as i can eating is relatively health and im cuting don on the old alcohol intake (main issue at min)
Brett
Premium Member

15th Oct 08 at 14:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dianabol

Also need Nolvadex during cycle and for PCT along with clomid.

Put on about 10-15lbs in 5-6 weeks. Can't beat that tbh.
AdZ9

15th Oct 08 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can't bulk up and lose fat in the ideal world mate, you need to do one and then the other. If you feel uncomfortable with your shirt off then lose the fat first, if you don't then bulk up.

Also don't listen to brett
Patrick

15th Oct 08 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take a 20 week cycle of 100mg dianabol..

j/k
AdZ9

15th Oct 08 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh yeah also, doesn't matter if you work shifts mate you can still have an eating plan. Your body will still burn what you eat whilst your up and mobile, just make a food plan and stick to it, with timings then just eat every 3 hours, that way it doesn't matter what time of the day/night it is
Brett
Premium Member

15th Oct 08 at 17:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AdZ9

I was joking anyway
paul.mitchell1984

15th Oct 08 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

na im comfy wi a shirt off that dont bother me i am what i am ....i just wana be better haha, it probably would tone up fairly easy so probably go for bulking up more

il look into proper eating plans n shite now
AdZ9

16th Oct 08 at 08:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by loafofbrett
quote:
Originally posted by AdZ9

I was joking anyway

Yeah well just incase i thought i'd mention it

Paul, just so you know it's all bullshit rumours that "fat turns into muscle" and "muscle turns into fat"
You can't tone up fat into muscle, you simply gain muscle (at a slow pace) and the more muscle you have the faster your metabolism so you burn fat more efficiently.
It's also bullshit that muscle turns into fat, you usually hear that from someone who knows fuck all about steroids, they will say along the lines "this mate fred i know took steroids but once he stopped he got really fat". It's all crap, some people will get a bit fat after steroids if they stop training simply because they keep eating the same amount of food/calories.

Anyway for the first month forget about numbers and the technical side, just work out more, 3 day weight split and 3 days where you do cardio (low intensity 60-70% Heart rate) and remember to eat every 3 hours, good carbs and protein and a little fat (good fat from olive oils, nuts, fish etc)

If you get worked up with numbers from the start your destined to fail you need to see how your body copes for a few weeks so you know how to adjust. Measure your waist(i do round belly button height) & hips, chest, arms (tensed), calves, thighs. And take your weight once a week on an empty stomach. Aim to lose 2lbs a week (any more and it will be muscle), don't panic if your weight stays the same, as long as your measurements are going down. You may find your waist/stomach goes down, but your arms go up. Take a picture too, once a week, thats the only real way to see how bad/good you look.
paul.mitchell1984

16th Oct 08 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye i was plannign on measuring my self this time round from having a while off thought it wouild be a good idea

my main issue is my diet as i say due to working shifts etc,

i always have 1 set meal n an evening which is usually some form of meat fish etc, for the other meals could i use smoothies etc

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Gym Day - Moved 24 database queries in 0.0107791 seconds