corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » did they do a mark 4 astra gsi non turbo?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author did they do a mark 4 astra gsi non turbo?
BYRON

User status: Offline
16th Oct 08 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they did exist yes. had some light tuning too iirc.
Corsa Matt

16th Oct 08 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No such thing as a mk4 Gsi non turbo. Trust me on this one I work for Vauxhall. For a start it doent have a colour coded side skirts, The Badges on the Rub strips are off a Vectra B Gsi. Also its the wrong colour to be a Gsi. A fred in a shed has molested this car!
mattfiesta

16th Oct 08 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa Matt
No such thing as a mk4 Gsi non turbo. Trust me on this one I work for Vauxhall. For a start it doent have a colour coded side skirts, The Badges on the Rub strips are off a Vectra B Gsi. Also its the wrong colour to be a Gsi. A fred in a shed has molested this car!

you Sir, obviously can't read.
corsa_sean

16th Oct 08 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right i will add my wor din they never made one plus if and IF they did it certainly aint that as that just looks like a chavved up sxi so IF that is a real non turbo rare as rocking horse poo gsi then i 2 will eat my ipod vid will follow
Wrighty

16th Oct 08 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as stated...they did make a non turbo gsi
ash_corsa

16th Oct 08 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsa Matt

You obviously havn't a clue about Mk4 Astras then mate, get back to vauxhall training school!

As above, the 1st Mk4 GSi's were just SRi's as we know them but with a GSi badge, then they ditched the GSi name for the SRi, then introduced the GSi Turbo a good while later.

They are 'rare' as they were only available for a very short white but they're not anything special so not worth anymore than a regular SRi

AdZ9

17th Oct 08 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsa Matt

Hope you don't work in any of the vauxhall garages near me

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » did they do a mark 4 astra gsi non turbo? 23 database queries in 0.1999831 seconds