corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Yamaha R1 Carbs with c20xe inlet manifold

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Yamaha R1 Carbs with c20xe inlet manifold
BenXE

User status: Offline
23rd Oct 08 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had theese sitting around for sometime now as they wer going to be put on my 2.0 16v corsa which was recently sold.

I bought them off a freind who was using them on a c20xe converted nova that produced 189bhp on the dyno, he had the manifold made by a local engineering company who used the standard xe inlet manifold flange and with the aid of tig welding altered it to suit the yamaha carburettors.

There is no need to modify the alternator bracket or waterways to suit the conversion as the standard xe flange is used and therefore everything connects where it origionally would.

I am looking for £100 ono for theese as to be honest i have no use for them anymore so basically no sensioble offer will be refused if interested.

07732940100 if interested, i am in Kent.

many thanks, Ben

alan-g-w

23rd Oct 08 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do these need standalone management to run?
BenXE

23rd Oct 08 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No they can be run with the distributor set up from a bigblock engine which ran a carburettor as standard
BenXE

24th Oct 08 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Yamaha R1 Carbs with c20xe inlet manifold 25 database queries in 0.0108368 seconds