corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Specialized Big Hit3 2007 mountain bike

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Specialized Big Hit3 2007 mountain bike
gez bay

User status: Offline
   23rd Oct 08 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi there,
for sale i have a specialized big hit3 2007 for sale, only been used up my local tracks. i payed £2000 for the bike in january 2008. you cannot get a 2008 model in this country as they have stopped them, unless you import them from Canada/America. the bike has huge spec and is in really good condition. it hasnt been ridden since june, and the only reason that i am selling it is because i nearly broke my back on my friend's stupid motorbike so iv'e been put off this kind sport. which i am really going to miss
bike spec;
#2007 grey medium size frame (im 5ft10 and it fits perfect)
#mavic dee track wheel set
#2007 Marzocchi 888 forks
#2007avid juicy sevens 8" rotors front and back
#crankbrother 50/50 pedals
#d31eight stem and bars
#2007 fox DHX4.0 adjustable rear shock
#Sharman pro racing chain guide (impossible for the chain to come off)
#sharman front chain ring
#truvative pedal arms and bottom bracket

comes with plenty of tyres for EVERY weather 3 sets worth £70 EACH!,
spare chain and little bits and peices.

I am looking for £1500 oVno for this amazing bit of kit,
i live in South Wales, if you are interested leave me your number or u2u me and i will contact you a.s.a.p

NOTE; THIS BIKE WILL TAKE YOU ANYWHERE YOU WANT AND YOU CAN THROW EVERYTHING AT IT!
thanks for looking

GEZ

[Edited on 27-10-2008 by gez c16b]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Specialized Big Hit3 2007 mountain bike 25 database queries in 0.0068281 seconds