corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » water pump

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author water pump
Forbes789

User status: Offline
30th Oct 08 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my water pumps packed up, i gotta change it

i got a pump and timming belt just never changed one before, how hard is the pump to change
mattievRS

30th Oct 08 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the timing belt and cover have gotta come off first then undo 2 screws holding it in and remove and replace.Only problem is if its been in there for a while its probably rotted in and will be a bitch to get out without the use of a hammer and steel bar!!
Forbes789

30th Oct 08 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i've done timiing before so thats not a problem,

so as you say 2 screws, is it lyk 12mm bolts or sumthing, i'm going overto my mates garage, using the pit so that should make it easier

New Poll