corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Subaru Impreza 2002 Wrx Prodrive Immaculate and cheap

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Subaru Impreza 2002 Wrx Prodrive Immaculate and cheap
Paul83b

User status: Offline
1st Nov 08 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEUSX:IT&item=260294179177

Pics and info on ebay at the link above.

Silver 2002 impreza wrx turbo, been serviced every 6500 its whole life and no expense has been spared on this car!

This is the most genuine, honest subaru impreza you will find! Its had one owner from new before me and I spent ages trying to find the right one.

Im looking to change back to a convertable as i miss having a soft top and dont really need a car of this size.

So anyone looking to part ex or swap please get in touch if youve got a decent convertable (eg, s2000, Mr2 Roadster, audi TT Roadster)

Viewing is recommended!!! If you'd like to come view the car please call (07766414240) or email me at paul83b@hotmail.com

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Subaru Impreza 2002 Wrx Prodrive Immaculate and cheap 25 database queries in 0.0106502 seconds