corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa b 1.2 16v, Pimpin on ROTA's!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa b 1.2 16v, Pimpin on ROTA's!!
LAMM13

User status: Offline
1st Nov 08 at 21:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FOR SALE ...... SOLD SOLD SOLD THANKYOU!!!!

For Sale is a 1.2 16v corsa b, T reg (1999) with only 47000 miles on the clock.

This Car has been in my family since new, when my mum owned it. I took it off her two years ago when it had only done 20,000 miles.
The car is in very good condition inside and out, especially for its age!!

SPEC is as follows:

ENGINE: 1.2 16v, Drilled air box.

SUSPENSION: SPAX RSX Adjustable Coilovers, down around 65-70mm at the front and 90mm at the back!! Fitted and set up by a proffesional at a garage close to me.

MODEL: Corsa Club

EXTERIOR: Star Silver 2 paint,de badged door pannels and tailgate, added genuine sport spoiler, MHW Smoked rear lights, Badboy bonnet, Depo smoked headlights, Ugraded brighter bulds, smoked side reps, GM Opel Mudflaps all round, Steinmetz grill, Steinmetz splitter smoothed into post 97 front bumper (very rare now),15"- 3.5" front plate, smooth fuel filler cap, colour coded door handles and semi smoothed boot.

WHEELS: 15" Rota GT3's black centres with a polished lip. (7J x 15 x ET40)
I know for a fact that I was the first person to fit these wheels too a corsa b, and maybe still could be?!!

Tyres: 195/45/15 Toyo T1R's.

INTERIOR: Full standard post 97 corsa club interior in black with black dash and the nicer steering wheel!! Vauxhall mats, the inteior is in amazing condition.

The headunit a JVC KD-LHX552 is very special with touch screen, SD card, radio, and CD options.
It also has a seperate gold tipped lead for a sub if you wish to fit one?!

Bad bits, passenger seat belt clip has been broken from its seat holding (not a fail but advisory on MOT.)
Theres a small chip and beginning of a crack in the front window, courtesy of a stone, and naturally the bonnet has a few stone chips.

This car was feauted on CORSASPORT in November 2007 If you wish to look at the life of my corsa go into 'Owner gallery' and type in LAMM13 .

This car has had well over £2000 spent on it, so i feel this is a very reasonable price to sell it at.

I'd rather you emailed me but if you need to call, my mob number is 07850084655

Email: L4MM13@googlemail.com

And i live in Northamptonshire, NN12 6XP

Thanks.

[Edited on 01-11-2008 by LAMM13]

[Edited on 13-11-2008 by LAMM13]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa b 1.2 16v, Pimpin on ROTA's!! 25 database queries in 0.0098672 seconds