corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Pioneer sub, Pioneer 6x9's and Corsa-B false floor

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pioneer sub, Pioneer 6x9's and Corsa-B false floor
chrex

User status: Offline
9th Nov 08 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok, having sold the sub box and amp, i now only have the sub itself...which is back in its original packaging...the 6x9's and the false floor.

Pioneer subwoofer - £50

1000w max, 400w RMS Pioneer TS-W306C. In perfect condition. Has never been pushed, barely bedded in to be honest. I was running the amp at quarter gain up until i pulled the lot out the car. Screws and sound deadening tape still in the box.

Pioneer 6x9's - £30

330w max, 80w RMS Pioneer TS-A6911's. Again, in a 'like new' condition. These were located in my rear door cards and i can assure you that again, they were never used to their potential. They are now about 9-10 months old, but they have been out of my car for the best part of 3 months.

Corsa B false floor - £10

And finally i have a fase floor that is shaped for a Corsa-B. Perfect for securely mounting a sub and amp in a prominent position in your car. Excellent fit and a brilliant idea to keep your system secure and safe!

u2u me if you want anymore info. Will deliver the 6x9's at extra cost but not the other 2 items.

cheers

chrex

User status: Offline
11th Nov 08 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Pioneer sub, Pioneer 6x9's and Corsa-B false floor 25 database queries in 0.0072739 seconds