corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Opinions?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Opinions?
Ojc

User status: Offline
10th Nov 08 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't wait to hear this
Hammer

10th Nov 08 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian Wright - 'I can't help but think they protested to stick 2 fingers up at England'

You have got to be fucking joking me
--DAN--

10th Nov 08 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He is clearly out of his depth.
Hammer

10th Nov 08 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Talksport - Off.

I could sense my IQ literally drop listening to that pish.
Ojc

10th Nov 08 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly, same for the Norris thing. Ian Wright is an uneducated simpleton.

Anyone with any kind of intelligence is laughing at him.
Robbo

10th Nov 08 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ian wright has some bizarre opinions sometimes. as for this player, if he wants to show his support then make a bloody phone call
Nath

10th Nov 08 at 19:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MatthewR
Tim Cahill didnt get done for it, why should he

Tim Cahill's bro beat somebody up. He didn't kill 2 kids.

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
I don't agree with what Norris done, if he wants to show support for Luke go and see him. Don't do it in public.

Seconded.
Ojc

10th Nov 08 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just seen this, sums up the press in this country perfectly.

--DAN--

10th Nov 08 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ojc

10th Nov 08 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

From David Norris, goes to show how badly the press have twisted this story to suit their own agenda

" would like to stress that I made no handcuff gesture or personal message to Luke McCormick. I can now see how my actions have been misinterpreted and for that and any distress that this has caused the Peak family I am truly sorry. I would never act so insensitively after such a tragedy.

“When I woke up this morning to the media coverage’s interpretation of the celebration, I was obviously very upset. People who know me know I’m a decent family man and I would never do anything intentionally to upset another family.

"I have heard the comments from the Peak family since the club issued a statement and I would like to thank them for their understanding.

"I will be contacting the family in the near future to speak to them personally and I would also like to apologise to Ipswich Town Football Club for the embarrassment caused.”
richard_cooper

10th Nov 08 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didnt see anything wrong with it

Nor should there have been any problem with what Tim Cahill did.

Jules

11th Nov 08 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's fucking bullshit - and I'm not saying it just because it's a Ipswich player involved, once again this is the press in htis country sensationalising things and blowing it out of all proportion, drumming up public interest and making mountains out of molehills - take the Brand/Ross incident - on the night of the broadcast of the actual show there were a handfull of complainst about the language - not the content - but as soon as it hits the front page of the tabloids 20,000+ complaints come flying in, the vast majority of which from people who never even heard the broadcast and who wouldn't of complained if it hadn't been plastered over the pages of the press, same will happen with this to a degree - most footy fans/members of the public won't of seen the incident or care about it, but now it's on the national newspapers and tv news he'll be booed wherever he goes because of them!

The press love to knock people off their pedastals in this fucking country and get involved in things for no reason other than stirring up trouble.

Bunch of arse

Bunch of twats tbh
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

11th Nov 08 at 11:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
I dont see a problem with it, its not like he lifted his shirt to show a message saying he shouldnt be in prison. He just showed he is thinking of his friend.

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Opinions? 25 database queries in 0.0109749 seconds