corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Air Filter, Quick Question..

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Air Filter, Quick Question..
markx14xe

User status: Offline
10th Nov 08 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats the question ^^^^^^^
20valver
Banned

10th Nov 08 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by steddy-eddie
A well servied engine benefits from better efficiency with it been cleaner oil so engine parts are well lubricated, it is common sense that if a car is serviced regularly it will run more efficiently. what is a adjustable throttle position sensor, didnt know an adjustable one existed, what has an exhaust heatshield got to do with it, it is there to stop large amonts of heat away from the engine bay, the little pipe that goes from that to the airbox at a guess is to aid in cold starting (maybe wrong though)

what is a adjustable throttle position sensor,l

what has an exhaust heatshield got to do with it, not on about exhaust heat sheild
on about heat sheilding airbox from engine bay heat

the little pipe that goes from that to the airbox at a guess is to aid in cold starting,
did away with the little pipe that use to feed the heat exchanger on the front of the airbox and the heat exchanger as well just use hotter grade of spark plugs in winter and take off the heat sheilding from the airbox as well

20valver
Banned

10th Nov 08 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by markx14xe
quote:
Originally posted by Robbo_Corsa
I've got a P reg, 1.2 8v Corsa...

Now, i ihave a K&N filter;

a) Do you advise fitting it? (heard something about flat spots etc..)

&

b) Connected to my airbox is a pipe from the manifold heatsheild to the airbox, also some sort of sensor. If i disconnect these will it effect the car?

is it a spi

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Air Filter, Quick Question.. 23 database queries in 0.0098588 seconds