corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa SRi 1.8 2005

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Corsa SRi 1.8 2005
Graeme
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th Nov 08 at 18:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale is my corsa that i have only owned for a few months now but wanting to move onto a standard car that is a bit bigger.

Im first going to try and sell it hwo it is and if that doesnt happen will split and sell standard in the new year.

Spec:

1.8 16V Z18XEP
April 2005 so 05 plate
4 Months TAX
MOT Till April 09
57,500 Miles
FSH All major services and a oil and filter change evry 6 months between major services
Traction Control
Air Conditioning
Standard Fit alarm and imobiliser
Electric windows
Electric and heated SRi Mirrors

Modifications:

Smoothed and colour coded front bumper
Smoothed and colour coded rear bumper
Smoothed and colour coded all 4 arch trims
Smoothed and colour coded side skirt ends
Smoked Rear Fog light
FK Silverline coilovers
Porsche D90`s 8x16
195/40/16 Toyo Proxies, 2 nearly new, 2 abput 6 months old all very good tread.
Opel Blitz boot badge
Irmscher floor mats
Irmscher sill protectors

All 4 wheels will be refurbished before it goes due to some stone chips but no kerbing on them.

I took the car to this years VAG OPEL show in belguim and it didnt miss a beat doing aroun 750miles in 2 days.

Think thats about it but any other info i will add if i rember any more.

Pics:

Price: £6,000 ovno

[Edited on 10-11-2008 by Graeme]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa SRi 1.8 2005 25 database queries in 0.0081730 seconds