corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2G iPhone Unlocked on all networks running latest 2.1 firmware £150

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2G iPhone Unlocked on all networks running latest 2.1 firmware £150
Brabus

User status: Offline
   12th Nov 08 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As per title, had it since Jan this year.

No dents apart from the usual wear and tear fine scratches on the back.

Unfortunately the silent flick button on the side has stopped responding however if silent is needed the volume can easily be turned off in the 'settings' menu, I have priced accordingly.

Its completely unlocked to all networks and running the latest 2.1 firmware. I have been using on PAYG with GPRS/WiFi/EDGE all running perfectly, along with push email etc. It can be wiped clean or i can leave you all my apps/themes etc that are already on the phone.

It will come with the box and all the bits and bobs it came with as new.

The going rate seems to be £280, i will take £150 no offers and will accept pay pal if needed.

I will try and get pics up soon, i usually use my phone to put pic on here so will have to hunt the digi cam out. I can email screenshots of my theme and all the apps etc and have 11 random pic from when i brought it that i can email if needs be.
1.2-Ls-Corsa

12th Nov 08 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you cant put a sim card in an Iphone can you???
Brabus

12th Nov 08 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes you can....

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2G iPhone Unlocked on all networks running latest 2.1 firmware £150 25 database queries in 0.0088842 seconds