corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » silver 1.6 corsa sport speedlines etc

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author silver 1.6 corsa sport speedlines etc
morgans_sport_16v

User status: Offline
16th Nov 08 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

VAUXHALL CORSA SPORT 1.6 16V, V REG 1999

Here is my vauxhall corsa sport 1.6 16v, which is in immaculate condition for its age and has subtle modifications which really make the car stand out from the others.

Since i have owned it, it has been a pleasure to drive and i have had no problems with the car what so ever. the car has covered just over 91000 miles with a full service history and all of the receipts to show whats been done to the car in its past. the engine runs exactly as it should with no nasty knocking or tapping noises.

As you can tell from the pictures the car is in lovely condition and is well looked after. The shell is solid all over and hasnt even got any rust in the common places like around the rear wiper and no cracks or splits on the B pillars by the door shuts (as shown in pics).

Modifications that have been carried out :-

Lowered 60mm all round
16 inch speedline alloys
Steinmetz grill
Full stainless steel 'longlife' de-cat exhaust with lifetime warrenty also have standard cat if requiered?)
Pipercross air filter
Front strutbrace
Some drilled and grooved disks and green stuff pads to help it stop!
Alpine cd player
6x9's in parcel shelf
Apart from whats been done to the car it has all the usual 'sport' extras such as :-

power steering
central locking
ABS
Electric windows
Electric and heated mirrors
Air con

The only bad points i can say about the car is that there is a slight scuff on the front and back bumpers which are hardly noticeable and the usual stone chips on the bonnet which you can expect for a 9 year old car, just thought id mention this to be as honest as i can.

The interior of the car is just as clean and in the same condition as the outside. the seats are very comfortable and suportive with NO rips or marks.

No dout there is loads i have missed out and if you have any questions dont be afraid to ask or if you would like to come and view the car you are more than welcome. The car is located in swansea, southwales just 5 minutes off the m4 motorway j44.

Ill be very sad to see my pride and joy go and you will be hard pushed to find another good clean example like this but work forces sale as it would be a shame to wreck this lovely little car by putting tools in and out of it and driving onto building sites so its time for me to let her go and get a van for work.

If you wish to speek to me or ask anything about the car either send me a message and ill get back to you as soon as possible.

base price £2000

[Edited on 18-11-2008 by Fonz]

[Edited on 19-11-2008 by morgans_sport_16v]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » silver 1.6 corsa sport speedlines etc 25 database queries in 0.0108829 seconds