corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » for sale:- corsa gsi

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author for sale:- corsa gsi
DAN GSI

User status: Offline
   16th Nov 08 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey, iam sad 2 say im selling my 1993-1994 corsa gsi which is in amazing condition for year, im selling this due 2 me getting layed off from work.

The car has long mot and recently ran out of tax, i recently bought it a 4 branch manifold with a straight through exhaust and 40mm springs and damper kit! the car is in MINT condition because the man who i bought it off was in love with it lol he gave it a full respray in gsi grey about 2months b4 i had it off him. i have bought a momo evo millenium steering wheel which has not yet been delivered and a chip that gains u an extra 13bhp which also havent been delivered (but will post 2 buyer if wanted) it also has calibra leather interior which is in realy good con but the drivers bolster has been ripped in the past but i have had it repaired and its not noticeable!! as u know corsa gsi are hard 2 find that is in excellent condition and im not goin 2 make you waste ur time by sayin mine is in ex con beacuse it realy is iam lookin 4 £1500 for it and 2 b honest with u its well worth that or evan more, but i just want 2 sell it!
im based in south wales and would prefer ppl who r realy interested not any time wasters thanks!!!!!!

u2u me or call 07966018240
Thanks for ur time dan

[Edited on 16-11-2008 by DAN GSI]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » for sale:- corsa gsi 25 database queries in 0.0087972 seconds