corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » 1994 BMW M3 (E36) 3.0 Coupe

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1994 BMW M3 (E36) 3.0 Coupe
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   19th Nov 08 at 09:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

THIS IS NOT MY CAR, BUT A GOOD FRIENDS'! Please contant him using the contact details on this thread or email on the PH advert

Although I can take no responsibily for the car, I have been in this car and it is a lovely example, well cared for and looked after no matter the cost. I'll be sad to see it go

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/795257.htm

99,000 miles.

The car is in excellent condition with full service history including all receipts, paperwork and BMW handbook.

It was recently serviced using the best fully synthetic oil available and has been cared for with no expense spared.

The specification of the car includes:

- Road Tax until the end of March 2009
- MOT until April 14th 2009

- Immaculate Avus Blue metallic paintwork with absolutely no corrosion
- 5 Speed Manual Gearbox
- Motorsport alloy wheels with good tyres all round including brand new front tyres
- Full-size spare alloy wheel
- Rear boot spoiler
- BMW Motorsport suspension and body kit
- BMW factory fit stainless steel exhaust

- Front and rear fog lights
- Genuine Xenon High intensity discharge (H.I.D) headlights
- Motorsport leather steering wheel with airbag
- M3 door mirrors with electronic adjustment
- BMW full-closure alarm with immobiliser and remote central locking
- Tracker (activated by annual subscription)
- ABS Brakes
- Power steering
- Original BMW toolkit and first-aid kit
- Electric windows with one-touch operation
- BMW Vader sports seats with Alcantara bolsters and five-way adjustment
- Front centre arm rest
- Dual zone climate control
- Air conditioning (working perfectly with new condenser and gas recharge last year)
- Trip computer
- Pioneer MP3 head unit with CD multi-changer, steering wheel remote control and Bluetooth mobile connectivity. (Instruction manual included)

This completely original M3 drives, handles and brakes faultlessly. It offers outstanding performance with 286 bhp, 0-60mph in 5.5 seconds and can achieve over 30mpg on a longer run, which is excellent for a car of this calibre.

Viewing can be arranged most evenings and accompanied test drives are possible with proof of third party insurance cover. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or would like some more pictures. I can be contacted by email or by mobile on 07776-206-199 between 9am and 10pm.

Please note that I am not interested in a part-exchange and the sale will be cash upon collection.

£4600

I am based in Sutton in Surrey.

Thank you for your interest, David.

[Edited on 19-11-2008 by pow]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » 1994 BMW M3 (E36) 3.0 Coupe 24 database queries in 0.0092580 seconds