corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport Silver

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sport Silver
andrew2882

User status: Offline
19th Nov 08 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here for sale is a 1998 1600 Corsa Sport. A bought this car a month or so ago as a run around but ive got my normal car back and need the money before christmas so shes got to go. Its a very nice car to drive with power steering and electric windows. Its a suprisingly nippy little car too. Unfortunately someone has stolen the grill and rear towing eye cover. These will be replaced before end of the auction and will upload pictures of proof. V5 is present so can put put across into new keepers name immiediately. The only rust i can find is a very small patch around the wiper base but this is very common on corsa and isnt very noticable. 6 months of Tax will also be put on before end of auction so buyer has full 6 months. Dont miss your chance to own a nice little car, perfect for young drivers or for a run around.

Payment on collection

Is possible to deliver pretty much anywhere reasonably between oxford and essex

Contact me on 07837450952 if you have any questions

Viewing is welcome

£1100

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport Silver 25 database queries in 0.0062311 seconds