corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Anyone familiar with RAW modes on a Canon 400D?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone familiar with RAW modes on a Canon 400D?
Adam_B

User status: Offline
21st Nov 08 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I set camera to take photos in RAW + L mode, which i presumed would be take one RAW and then copy it and compress to jpg? it doesnt seem to have done that, there is just 2 or every pic in jpg format when i plug camera into pc

anyway i can get some RAW files out of it or have i fucked it and need to take them again? Id read my instructions but god knows where they are!

[Edited on 21-11-2008 by Adam_B]
Gaz

22nd Nov 08 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'll double check this today for you adam, but my understanding it of that you meantioned first:
1 RAW + 1 Jpg
deano87

22nd Nov 08 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After reading the instructions for my 450D, I remember it being 1 RAW + 1 jpg. Weird.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Anyone familiar with RAW modes on a Canon 400D? 24 database queries in 0.0082512 seconds