corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » corsa epas setup, electric pump, rack, all pipes and wires

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa epas setup, electric pump, rack, all pipes and wires
jamie m

User status: Offline
25th Nov 08 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

removed my epas setup from my corsa and im putting it up for sale due to change of plans, this setups been on my car just over a year and works perfect, kit includes

106 gti electric pas pump and rservoir
high pressure feed pipe to rack
low pressure return from rack
corsa power steering rack
2 track rod ends

the wiring is with the pump and is very simple,1 perm live, 1 switched live and an earth thats it,

theres a bracket included to fit the rack in the passenger innerwing/chassis rail, nice snug fit.

£150 no offers

located in ashbourne derbyshire, 07841698575

this is perfect for all c20xe and c20let conversions where people struggle with the original setup.
jamie m

User status: Offline
29th Nov 08 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » corsa epas setup, electric pump, rack, all pipes and wires 25 database queries in 0.0064061 seconds