corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MODIFIED Vauxhall Corsa 1.2!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MODIFIED Vauxhall Corsa 1.2!
clarkybby

User status: Offline
   26th Nov 08 at 19:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

VAUXHALL CORSA 1.2, 80K MILES, M REG, LILAC (BABY CREAM PURPLE).
BODYKIT, BLACK ALLOYS, BLACK & BLUE LEATHER BUCKET SEATS, WINDOWS TINTS, SPOILER, EXHAUST, SPORTS GRILL, CARBON FIBRE M3 MIRRORS, REV COUNTER INSTALLED ON DASH, LILAC BEESTING SPORTS AERIAL.

It has been use for 2 weeks and is now sitting in a garage to be sold, the previous worked works for vauxhall and did it up as a project, keeping the car maintained well and replacing parts to the highest standard. NO DAMAGE UNDER THE BONNET, pretty much everything has been replaced or cleaned up!!! Due to him owning it for 2 years, some of the bodywork could do with touch up - Wouldnt cost much!!!

Selling due to new car, and not having the space to hold this 1 as well.

Its 1.2 litre.
M reg (good condition for an M REG)
CHEAP INSURANCE AND TAX.
M.O.T TILL MAY/JUNE
TAX HAS JUST RUN OUT.

PM ME IF INTERESTED GOT PICTURES - I CAN EMAIL YOU THEM

£1250 ONO...
No time wasters please.

SOUND SYSTEM HAS BEEN REMOVED AND SOLD ALREADY

ALSO HAVE A 1.1i SAXO FOR SALE IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED AND CANT FIND THE SAXO FORUMS!!!

[Edited on 27-11-2008 by clarkybby]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » MODIFIED Vauxhall Corsa 1.2! 25 database queries in 0.0075040 seconds