corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Red corsa 1.2 8v ok condition

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Red corsa 1.2 8v ok condition
podge17

User status: Offline
28th Nov 08 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am sellin my corsa 1.2 8v corsa has 43,000 miles on the clock red dials, interior from the sport 1998 corsa. its an 98 (r reg) corsa in red. has ripspeed dv720 7" touchscreen dvd player.6x9s, sony explode 1200w sub with fuson 1000w amp. twin dtm exaust with decat pipe(also have the decat pipe) i have full window tints but no currently fitted to the car can have for the right price.m6 evo style mirrors painted in red with smoked indicators which work. tax till april 09. mot till jan 09. coulour coded bumpers but they have been painted before i bought and paints flicked off badly. there is a small dent on the passanger side quater panel. can be fixed. have spent a lot of money on this car would like to know its going to a good home its cheap on insurance and is a really good car.700 o.n.o.click the links for pics .

[Edited on 28-11-2008 by Fonz]

[Edited on 02-12-2008 by podge17]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Red corsa 1.2 8v ok condition 25 database queries in 0.0069201 seconds