corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 2.0 8v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa 2.0 8v
crossy

User status: Offline
29th Nov 08 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Vauxhall Corsa Breeze, 1998 R reg in Red.

2.0 8v conversion, done using correct mounts, full s/s Powerflow exhaust inc de-cat and 4" round tailpipe, induction kit, overall a very good conversion.

2.0 16v calipers with recent discs and pads.

Gmax -60mm springs with Gmax uprated shocks.

15" Astra Gsi wheels recently refurbished in Anthracite with new 195/45/15 Toyo Proxes.

Irmscher rear spoiler included in sale, painted ready to fit.

I've owned many corsa's and would say this is an above average condition shell, the engine is strong and pulls well through the gears. Scares a lot more "capable" cars, a real sleeper. The car is still logged as a 1.4, i'll leave this upto the owner to change.

The car flew through its Mot today so comes with a full 12 months, although the tax has expired.

I dont know what the cars worth so i'll say £1350 ono although im open to offers on swaps, p/x's also.

PLEASE TXT MY PHONE FIRST AND I'LL GET BACK TO YOU.

[Edited on 29-11-2008 by crossy]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa 2.0 8v 25 database queries in 0.0097451 seconds