corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Complete black bash and Kicker sub, Alpine amp, JBL 6x9's and fittings all in one custom box! Price

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Complete black bash and Kicker sub, Alpine amp, JBL 6x9's and fittings all in one custom box! Price
Count vaux alot

User status: Offline
30th Nov 08 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have for sale a SL7 12" square kicker sub, Alpine 2 channel 400 watt rms mono block amp, and JBL 6x9's in a one off custom box and all the wiring needed to hook it up.

This would suit a van with no parcel shelf for the 6x9's or a car if you wanted to be discreet.
The system is very loud and base is a plentiful i didn't have the amp anywhere near full power and it was still very loud.
I'm only selling this as i have sold my van and no longer use it, i believe one of the wires have fallen off the sub so it needs unscrewing from the box and fixing back on.

£300 or offers

And a complete black corsa gsi dash with everything £20

Thank you

[Edited on 04-12-2008 by Count vaux alot]
Count vaux alot

30th Nov 08 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Offers?
Count vaux alot

1st Dec 08 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Count vaux alot

4th Dec 08 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Price dropped £200 need this gone

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Complete black bash and Kicker sub, Alpine amp, JBL 6x9's and fittings all in one custom box! Price 25 database queries in 0.0989380 seconds