corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa C 1.2 *feeler*

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C 1.2 *feeler*
mk3polo

User status: Offline
1st Dec 08 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll give as much detail as I can. Not sure what to ask for it so any help would be great.

Make: Vauxhall

Model: Corsa 1.2 16v Comfort

Year/Reg: 51/2002

Mileage: circa 110,000

MOT: June 09

Tax: June 09

Good points: Well look after, about 95% of the mileage has been done on the motorway. Has had a fair amount spent on it, recently had a new water pump, new brakes all round, new windscreen (due to some rather large stone cracking it on the motorway), has SRi interior, rear lights are those off an SXi+ (smoked/darker than the red ones) and full service history (all VX up until the last one done in May this year).

Bad points: As with most cars it has the usual stone chips on the bonnet, there is slight wear on one of the drivers seat bolsters, and a minor scuff about the size of a 10p on the passenger door (where some idiot opened their door too quick while I was at uni), paint work is pretty good other wise and is still red although depending on how perfect you want it to be, it could do with a buff.

Pictures:

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa C 1.2 *feeler* 25 database queries in 0.0072379 seconds