corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » PS3 with 2 games.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PS3 with 2 games.
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Dec 08 at 13:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok, I have my 40gb ps3 for sale. It comes with Grand Theft Auto 4 and Tony Hawks Proving Ground, and I'll throw in spiderman 3 on Bluray. It's in brand new condition with the box. I am selling it due to the fact I never play it, It bores me, I'd rather stick with the PC so there is a genuine reason for sale. There is one drawback though..I WILL NOT POST THIS OR TAKE PAYMENT BY PAYPAL/CHEQUE/MILK TOKENS etc etc, this is pick up only so obviously you will need to be pretty local to me, my postcode is ph6. It's for sale in numerous places local to me aswell, just thought I would try my luck on here.

I want 250 which I think is a reasonable price, U2U me if you have any questions.

[Edited on 03-12-2008 by DannyB]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » PS3 with 2 games. 25 database queries in 0.0099270 seconds