corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » filling over rust

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author filling over rust
edd1.0

User status: Offline
24th Dec 08 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello
i have started semi smoothing my boot ( ive got the fibre glass down ) bt i had to stop as weather conditions , a bit of surface rust has formed if i treat the rust and wire brush it off will it be okk ? i think i may nt be able to get all the rust off as its in some tight spaces and i cant paint over it as the filler wont stick , will it be okk to treat the rust then filler over it ? or will more rust just form underneth ?

thankss
Minty_Fresh

User status: Offline
24th Dec 08 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

best off getting plate welded in the wholes rather then fibreglassing it as it will just crack...

New Poll