corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mk4 astra sport 1.8 (swap?)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mk4 astra sport 1.8 (swap?)
jackpot

User status: Offline
24th Dec 08 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have decided I need a change of car simply because I fancy something different in the new year so my beloved astra is up for sale or preferbly just a straight swap, it has as follows;
white dials
17 alloy wheels
boot spoiler
e/w
sunroof
sport interior
t/c
tax runs out 31/01/09
m.o.t expires on 31 july 09

The car is a pritty much standard sport model apart from the wheels and it drives fine with no funny knocks or sounds it's also quite fast as it's a 1.8.

As most cars it has some bad points and I will be very honest with you so you don't get nasty surprises, has a pound coin size rust on driver side rear arch, has scratches on the front bumper, has a dent and scratch on driver side front wheel arch, has water in drivers headlight but works fine, has a cracked wing mirror, passenger seat has a broken clip which makes it lean to 1 side, tracking was knocked out so it pulls slightly to 1 side. That is all of the bad problems which are only small things that need time to fix and I have a touch up brush in the right colour which I will leave in the car.

I would prefer a swap but a cash sale is fine, I don't have a car in mind I would like so any swap offers are welcome however can't go bigger than a 1.8, I also have cash to put towards something decent. cheers

Base price £1250 because I have to

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mk4 astra sport 1.8 (swap?) 25 database queries in 0.0059581 seconds