corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » photoshop help (noob)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author photoshop help (noob)
Kurt

User status: Offline
1st Jan 09 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so ive got myself a copy of cs3 and ive been following this tutorial from digimods

but when i get to the last step after lowering. i crop what i want to keep, press enter and it deletes everything

anyone help me out?

also my lasso is magnetic and sticking to everything.. i think i fiddled with something..
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

1st Jan 09 at 13:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To change the lasso right click on the lasso tool and you get 3 different options

I don't know what you've cocked up regarding the cropping
Kurt

1st Jan 09 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahh thanks mike. i knew id played with something
DannyB
Premium Member

1st Jan 09 at 14:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To crop..

Daveskater
Premium Member

1st Jan 09 at 14:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The way I usually do it is to click the crop icon on the left, and draw the box round what I want. Then a tick and a circle with a diagonal line through it come up in the top toolbar thing and you click on the tick

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Kurt

1st Jan 09 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers guys, managed to work it out.. i guess digimods tutorial was written for earlier versions

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » photoshop help (noob) 25 database queries in 0.0118110 seconds