corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » quick reliable 5dr for 4k

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author quick reliable 5dr for 4k
Andrew

User status: Offline
10th Jan 09 at 06:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can have my pug for 5k later this year. Will have 35kish on the clock. It's not quick and french though
Corsa_Sport21

10th Jan 09 at 07:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Since your budget had lowered im still going to say Vectra GSI,but a P2 Vectra B.
deano87

10th Jan 09 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Richardhhha
Vauxhall Vectra GSi

£4k for a Vectra GSi madness.
mk4_astra

10th Jan 09 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by deano87
quote:
Originally posted by Richardhhha
Vauxhall Vectra GSi

£4k for a Vectra GSi madness.

thats a serious amount of car for the money and they are supposed be be good cars overall however my dad has a facelift vectra which i drive alot and they arent the best handling cars probably due to how big and heavy they are.

i think my first choice would be an accord type r for how capable they are, every review seems to suggest its like a 5 door saloon verion of the dc2 and with 212bhp and 0-60 in around 6.8 they still have enough power to keep up with the latest hot hatches.

2nd choice would probably be a mondeo st200, not many of them about so they hold there value better than rivals but still in your budget, and faster, more powerful, better handling and better spec'd(leather recaros etc) than the vectra b gsi

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » quick reliable 5dr for 4k 23 database queries in 0.4449859 seconds