corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » angel eye wiring help PLEASE

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author angel eye wiring help PLEASE
NORRIS-07

User status: Offline
8th Jan 09 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all, jus need abit of help with my angel headlights, its the chrome style ones, when i turn my headlights on to just low beam only the sidelight bulb light up, then when i put it on full beam the middle like bubble fog light bulb lights up, but the massive headlight part on the inner side of the headlight doesnt light up, but when i disconnect the bubble fog light bulb the massive ones light up, sorry if this is confusing but does anyone know what could be causing it because its really annoying, and yes all the bulbs are fine because ive bought new ones for them when i bought the headlights

thanks everyone all the help is appreciated

[Edited on 08-01-2009 by NORRIS-07]

[Edited on 10-01-2009 by NORRIS-07]
NORRIS-07

9th Jan 09 at 00:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
p88axo

9th Jan 09 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey m8 i had this problem with mine. i dont no why it does it but i just moved the main wire and the lights all change. so just need to find the right place to leave the wire so the come on properly. i just done that every time they went crazy. hope this helps.
NORRIS-07

9th Jan 09 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate, ill have a go with it tomorrow and see if i can sort it,, thanks for the help mate much appreciated
NORRIS-07

10th Jan 09 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still not working if someone could help please who is good with car electronics, these are the headlights,

ive sorted the middle light out but when i wobble the wires the tinyest bit it cuts out and that big light on the end turns on and the middle light does aswell but their both really dim, but when i move it again the big light turns off and the middle bulb stays on but gets brighter, ive took the light out and connected all the connections up to a battery charger and they all work fine and come on really bright so if anyone who can help me i would appreciate it so much PLEASEEE its getting really annoying

thanks

New Poll