corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Fuming > UGG related woe

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fuming > UGG related woe
M2RTY

User status: Offline
8th Jan 09 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the UGGS I have seen (Deckers) are pretty crap quality to be honest, some ones sold local to me from a maker in Australia were much better and half the price, you might be better off lol

Large court case ongoing over the word UGG due to it being a generic term, not a brand name
richc

8th Jan 09 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shouldnt buy things from a land of convicts
Jambo

8th Jan 09 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

demo thanks dude, but i have heard that Emus arent great either as know someone whos got some.

Wish id just stuck to Tiffany tbh i got muchhos brownie points for shiney things
Demo

8th Jan 09 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbf mate theyre all shite

latest fad. give it a few years and nobody will be seen dead wearing them i expect

shouldve got her some etnies imo
Ste
Premium Member

8th Jan 09 at 22:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Decker UGGs are the fakes. REAL UGG boots are made in Australia. Decker copyrighted the name UGG and are suing all the Oz companies that have been making them for years. I have this arguement with my gf, the UGG Australia labeled ones are cheap Chinese tat. My Auntie brought real UGGs back from Oz and they are loads better. UGG Australia are a con and just for fasion whores. Tell her to keep them and be proud to be wearing the real deal and not shite made in a Chinese sweat shop.

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.
fazza

8th Jan 09 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got some from bigste this xmas for my gf and she loves them, and there awesome quality at bargain price
C2RL R

8th Jan 09 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

our landlords daughter was giving them away about 3 weeks ago. her ex boyfriend sells them on ebay and he used to store his stock above the pub. when they split up she wanted to get revenge on him so she gave every woman in the place a pair for free. dunno if they were the real deal but nobody seemed to complain.
Jamie

9th Jan 09 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
i doubt i have a fucking leg to stand on. I have been ripped off.
Might ring my credit card company and see if they are able to help

Badgers.

Should have just purchased them at Office or John Lewis buddy
nathy_87

9th Jan 09 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

should of got them from Big Ste
stubbsy05

9th Jan 09 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ste W
Decker UGGs are the fakes. REAL UGG boots are made in Australia. Decker copyrighted the name UGG and are suing all the Oz companies that have been making them for years. I have this arguement with my gf, the UGG Australia labeled ones are cheap Chinese tat. My Auntie brought real UGGs back from Oz and they are loads better. UGG Australia are a con and just for fasion whores. Tell her to keep them and be proud to be wearing the real deal and not shite made in a Chinese sweat shop.

Exactly. JUst persauded my girlfriends mate to get some 'Love From Australias' as they're actually made in Australia. Good to see some of the celebs wearing them too such as paris hilton and pussycat dolls.

Deckers are badgers imo and just the latest trend that all the sheep are following.
Deadude

9th Jan 09 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not read all the posts so someone might of already said this but you have 14 days under the distance selling act to return the items if you dont want them for any reason providing there are in new condition etc. the shop can however charge you a "restocking fee"
Jay

9th Jan 09 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought some and would swear they was real compared them to the same ones in schuh, cost me £130 from a shop, soon as my bird saw them she said they was blag so I had to pay £200 then for the ones in schuh
Jambo

9th Jan 09 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ste W

My dad works closely with alot of manafacturers in China, most would shame working conditions in the UK.

They are real UGGs as The man who invented them (not ripped them off) owned UGG Australia who was then brought out by Decker...

The ones i got Mrs Jambo are crap. The sole is made of polystyrene, they are thin compared to authentic ones and i can honestly see why people wouldnt want to buy anything but the real deal.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Fuming > UGG related woe 24 database queries in 0.0110412 seconds